Through the Back Loop

Adventures in knitting, fiber arts, and family.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I never had a kidney



I never did. Really. I was given the other things, but never the kidney.

Here is proof that I have the others:



My brother gave me "good cholesterol" and "muscles". They came as a three piece set, but he had given away my kidney before I gave him permission to give it away! Brothers!

If you have my kidney, please let me know!

Knitting Away



With the lovely rain all weekend (I actually like the rain, but this weekend tested even my love for rain) I got a lot of knitting done. One novelty scarf is done, and I am over 50% done with the third pair of fuzzy feet. The sole is knit with Galway, and this should felt nice.


That's it for today - go and knit your socks off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home