Through the Back Loop

Adventures in knitting, fiber arts, and family.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Sumfin Fishy Goin on



I tried to post the link for the kitty pi on Monday and again on Tuesday. It wouldn't work. I don't have a clue why not, but those are the facts.

The Copper Lopi arrived, and this time it was correct, but I still haven't gotten that last sleeve finished. It's just hanging around, beckoning to me. I wanted to finish it for this weekend because I will be spending time with the woman I am making it for on Friday and Saturday, but there is no way I can get it done in time anymore and still be able to block it. Ach du lieber!

Tomorrow... well really tonight.... I leave for a second interview in Cincinnati. I will drive to the airport and fly to Columbus, Ohio early in the morning. I plan to spend the day visiting different places and promoting my husband as an employee before my interview at 2:45pm. Maybe I will have time to stop at the knitting shop before driving back to Columbus and flying home at 9:30pm. I love to travel, and had planned to take the train tonight, but I wouldn't have been able to come home until Sunday. That seems more like an abandonment that a one-day interview!

I have never been able to bring my knitting on the plane, and even though so many people have said you can, I'm afraid I'll have to give up my needles. I'll let you know how it turns out.

New Project



You would never guess that I am someone who only likes to work one project at a time because I have four going. I started the Kitty Pi, and it is progressing well. I have had a great time using scrap yarn and coordinating colors in a pleasing way. I'll have to take a photo soon and have you let me know how I did!

Till then, go and knit your socks off!

Wish me luck in Cincinnati!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home