Through the Back Loop

Adventures in knitting, fiber arts, and family.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

We thought we were moving? Maybe we still are?



First, my knitting can return to enjoyable. Thank goodness for that. My sister-in-law, who I love dearly, didn’t give the art fair enough information about my knitting, and there was a “little discussion” about what I could and could not have in her booth. The committee also felt that maybe I should set up my own booth and pay the fee. I said, happily, that I would just go and help my sister-in-law on the day of the fair and knit without worrying about selling anything. My brother and sister-in-law also cancelled the trip to Wisconsin Dells that none of us could afford anyway. YIPPEE!

Now the move. Yesterday we went to our parents to tell them that we had decided to move. We have an apartment building that we would love to move into and have figured out all of the costs involved in moving. We can do it! The girls are so excited, and we are, too! And, we finally got our summer check, so we can afford peanut butter again!

But (there is always a but), our parents made us feel so incredibly guilty. They were all unhappy, even angry about us moving. I know we have to live our own life, but now we are right back to being torn about what to do. GGRRRRR!

Happy knitting….. I am finally a free knitter (a pair of socks is definitely next)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home