Through the Back Loop

Adventures in knitting, fiber arts, and family.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Quick Progress Report

Look at how it's growing! I love the pattern, but I have to be careful as I work it, or there it tinking involved later. Last night I had set the goal of reaching the thumb, and went to bed at 1:00am when I finally worked above the thumb.



Nothing else to really talk about... we're hunkering down for a good ol'fashioned blizzard. See?


The forecast calls for 10 or more inches of snow starting at 6pm tonight until 6pm tomorrow. Sounds like lots of knitting tonight and tomorrow!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM , Blogger katharine said...

    Be careful in the blizzard! We have ice here in NC and it has been so bad on my nerves every time I let the girls outside. The poor pups keep sliding around. We cover the 3 steps from the deck to the yard and place towels across the brick patio. But they usualy do not walk on the towels and do a four legged slide dance across the brick. Keep warm, I am watching the weather channel now. My parents are in PIT and getting a lot of snow too.

    I have missed so much on your blog during my week of massive overtime. You are truly talented and I am just amazed with your exceptional knitting! Can't wait to see more pics.

     
  • At 2:09 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

    That knitting looks awesome.I can never do such neat color changes so I don't like to knit like that! I suppose since I'll be stuck lying down for a while, I could practice on intarsia at least. I can knit lying down although my fingers fall asleep and you should have seen me trying to use my new swift for the first time in a semi-reclining position. Typing is also problematic! But at least I've been able to e-bay and buy baby stuff!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home