Through the Back Loop

Adventures in knitting, fiber arts, and family.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

-sigh-
Well. Another day in and only a few more to go until Spring Vacation! Why is it, especially this year, that I seem to get sick around every vacation? At Christmas I had such a sinus infection that triggered my asthma, we were almost forced to cancel our family vacation to the Outer Banks. I made it (thanks to A LOT of medication from my doctor - and an understanding family) through the week and even enjoyed myself.

Well know it is Spring Vacation and I have another sinus infection! GEEZ!

With March Madness I have gotten a lot of knitting in.. well frogging and replanning anyway. I am restarting the gift sweater (YUCK). Maybe I will enjoy it more now that I know it will fit her (she wanted me to make it the same size as the one she gave me.... which is at least 3 sizes smaller than she is...she would never have worn it- so I ripped it out and resized the thing!). With the sinus infection I have fallen asleep on the couch every night by 7:00 so I haven't gotten past the ribbing yet.

Next week will be full of "at home" projects to get the house ready to sell or enjoy living in again! I'm not sure if I will have much time to knit. Tomorrow is my knitting group at the coffee shop. I started the group and while only 3 of us will probably be there... I know it will be nice and I'm looking forward to it.

Well..... go knit your socks off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home