Through the Back Loop

Adventures in knitting, fiber arts, and family.

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Ahh.. nothing better than the anticipation before a trip. I love the packing, planning, and deal-hunting! We are off to Cincinnati this weekend for a job fair,and while we are there I have made it clear that at least 1 LYS will be visited. I still haven't recovered from our trip to Germany and England last summer where I didn't get to go into ANY LYS! WITHDRAWAL!

Knitting news:

I have turned the heel on the first sock and am working the decreases in the gussets. The shawl is still waiting for me to decide what to do, and I will start the sweater over this weekend.

Non-knitting news: Wanted to get the painting done in my daugther's new room, but last night I ended up being "TAXI" again so it will have to wait until I get home.

Now go knit your socks off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home