Through the Back Loop

Adventures in knitting, fiber arts, and family.

Friday, March 12, 2004

March 12, 2004

This is the start of my new blog! I know, no round of applause. I enjoy reading all of the knitting blogs, and thought maybe I could contribute!

I have three projects going and would like to start the fourth. I know lots of people have more than one or two projects going at a time, but I don't feel like I'm making progress with these. Maybe posting on the blog will help. Here are the projects:

1. a yummy Sassy Shawl made from alpaca wool (from an alpaca named Sassy.... so there's the name). My sister-in-law gave me the wool for my birthday, so I'm making the shawl for her. I hope she likes it. I'm over half way done... made the pattern myself and can't figure out..... should I quit or make it reallly huge??? Hmmm... Huge sounds cozy. I'll have to think about that.

2. a pair of Regia socks made from leftovers of a Christmas gift. There is enough wool to make a pair for one of my daughters. They are fighting over who will get them. By the time I finish these.... they will be out of the house! (they are 11 and 8 years old).

3. An ugly sweater I feel obligated to make for a friend. Not making progress..... need more of a description... probably not!

Well, That's it for today. Now go and knit your socks off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home