Through the Back Loop

Adventures in knitting, fiber arts, and family.

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Well.... I'm already not a fan of the freebie blogspot. Either I will have to fork over the cash to make this look how I want it to, or else give it up and just read other blogs while wishing I had one too!

Knitting News:
I just love those days when you get up and know that you will have a big chunk of time to devote to knitting. Then when I woke up from the nap 4 hours later, I realized I had wasted most of the day! How depressing! I did manage to work on Sassy Shawl for awhile in the car when we drove to visit the in-laws. Not nearly as much knitting as I had hoped. Maybe I will become the insomniac knitter tonight, that has happened before when I power nap during the day. I only hope there is something good on television for me to watch while I work.

Go knit your socks off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home