Through the Back Loop

Adventures in knitting, fiber arts, and family.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Finally.. PICTURES!

Well here they are… finally… as promised.

After a week, things have changed so much that most of the snow is gone, the ice on the lake is starting to seriously melt, but I dream of putting my canoe in here even more than usual.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When I get the chance… and have the ambition... this is what my spinning is looking like. With a nice fire and a clean house – you would think that I would be spinning my heart out, but I still can’t bring myself to do much of anything. When this is done, it will be a shawl for my mother for her birthday which was, yes WAS... in January. She keeps bugging me and saying that she hasn’t seen any patterns to pick from yet. Oops!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here is another picture of my new home.. well temporary new home. I wish that I could keep the lake!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home