Through the Back Loop

Adventures in knitting, fiber arts, and family.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Needs and Wants - And Will Do!

Following Iris’ lead, I googled to find out what I need. Here’s my list:

Kristyn needs the help of Riley.
Kristyn needs a stalker.
Kristyn needs the club affiliation motions on the agenda.
Kristyn needs a domain fund.
Kristyn needs the authority.
Kristyn needs someone like me!
Kristyn needs more music up on the site.



Finding out what I need left me wanting to know the answers to the following questions:

Who the hell is Riley and when will he start helping me?

Will Riley clean out my closets so that I can have more knitting time, or will that become the job of my new stalker?

Can all club members leave a donation to my new fund? Is everyone who reads my site a “club member” (wink, wink)?

And, who exactly is that “someone like me” person? Should my husband be worried now that he lives 3 ½ hours away during the week? Maybe I shouldn’t tell him so that he won’t worry.

Anyway… tonight we are off on another road trip. What will I do? Spend 24 hours here with all expenses paid:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kalahari Resort

I knew that you would be jealous.

Knitting is packed – after school, we hit the road! I meet up with DH on the highway and we get an extra day as a family. Well, us girls swim while DH sits in a conference. Shucks for him, huh?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM , Blogger Lynnette said...

    Oh Oh Oh! I am jealous that you were at Kalahari! We've never been there!

    So glad you posted at my blog. That is so funny we live so close and both have daughters (who are the oldest) named Anna! I really have to update, but we're off to Every Girls a Princess this morning! I even spent more time on Anna's hair than I think I ever spent on my own! LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home