Through the Back Loop

Adventures in knitting, fiber arts, and family.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

AND...... WE'RE OFF!

I have packed up a bunch of knitting.

Why, You ask?

ROAD TRIP!!

Itinerary:
1. Friday morning – drive to Hayward, Wisconsin (6 hours)
2. Friday through Sunday –visit with my brother and his family
3. Sunday morning – drive home (6 hours)
4. Sunday night – drive to Cape Canaveral, Florida (24 hours)
5. Tuesday – WATCH THE SPACE SHUTTLE LAUNCH!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6. Wednesday – play in the ocean
7. Wednesday night – drive home (24 hours)
8. Thursday night – arrive home and SLEEP!

Thank you NASA, for keeping the smiles on my family.

I do have an FO to report, but it will have to wait until I get home. By then, I may have two projects to show you!

Four days of knitting in the car = HEAVEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home