Through the Back Loop

Adventures in knitting, fiber arts, and family.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

I will.....

I will ........finish this mitten....... TODAY!

I will ........start the second mitten and not come down with SMS (Second Mitten Syndrome) as Stephanie was so kind to educate us about.

I will.... fly kites more often, especially after the great kite-fly I had with the girls last Sunday.

I will... clean that closet, and then the other one.

I will.... learn how to spin.

I will....start a knitting project I enjoy.

I will.... have a better attitude about my boss... or maybe I'll just ignore her.

I will.... remember to send birthday and anniversary cards on time.

I will.... thank my DH for being such a great "at home dad" while he is job hunting.

I will... hug my kids

I will... count my blessings.

But most of all,

I WILL FINISH THIS DAMN MITTEN TODAY!

Now go and knit your socks off, because I gotta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home